Saturday, May 30, 2015

Throwback Again: Dream Art with K-Star exhibition



One year ago I had gone to this Dream Art with K-Star exhibition. The reason I went, was of course there were great portraits of Jang Keun Suk, made by outstanding artists. In fact one of the themes in the exhibition was the drama You Are Beautiful. You can see the paintings involving the other actors from the drama as well.
The day I visited the gallery, a few ajussis in suits who looked like the organizers of the exhibition, were surprised by the foreigner looking girl who was taking the pictures of only Jang Keun Suk, they kept staring at me and then one of them said "Hello", I had to explain to them, my reason for coming there was Jang Keun Suk and they seemed even more surprised.. and we chatted a little bit. At that time I had heard a news that there would be another exhibition which involved the artworks about Jang Keun Suk only, but I haven't heard anything related to that afterwards. I don't know what ever happened to that plan. If that was the case I would love to go and maybe if I can manage, I would but a piece of art too.. :)
 






my favourite piece ^^














my 2nd favourite kk










No comments:

Post a Comment