Friday, April 24, 2015

Welcome Post ^^


Hello everyone!This is actually the first blog I have made in my life and I am quite excited. In fact I have always wanted to write a blog but kept postponing the idea.. However as a Suwon Cultural Ambassador in 2015 I felt that I should make an extra effort to promote Suwon and our cultural activities there. So this is what triggered me to start it finally...

Let me talk a bit about myself.

This is me :D


And this is me as the Choson queen kkkk

I am 28 year old Turkish PhD student studying Korean Studies at Hanyang University. I came to Korea with the KGSP (Korean Government Scholarship Program). Before coming to Korea I had not have the chance to learn Korean although I had always wanted to. KGSP program sent me to Daegu and I had the great chance to study Korean there and meet friends from all around the world and great, fun teachers who thought us Korean from the very scratch. When I was in Daegu I visited many nice places around Korea including Jeju island and even unforgettable Dokdo.. So I consider myself a lucky person :)

I love Korea and I would like to live here in the future as well, even though the working life seems difficult somehow I feel like it would worth it.

Anyway, another thing I should add about myself kkkk like most of my friends know, Jang Keun Suk is the person through whom I got the learn a lot about Korea and my interest in Korea grew bigger thanks to him. I am trying to get actively engaged in his fan club, so I will also post accounts about his activities I attend in Korea. That's it for now. I will also try to write in Turkish or Korean sometimes, in order to be able to reach a bigger population. Especially the Korea Fans in Turkey

And by the way look who I came across in the souvenir shop kkkk any eels out there?




^^ See you in my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment