Saturday, April 25, 2015

Itaewon day out :)


Although I have many presentations to prepare I really needed a day off today. Especially 
since the weather is so nice in Seoul these days. So me, my roommate from Kyrgzistan and our Chinese friend decided to go to an Ozbek restaurant near Itaewon. It was the first time I have tried Ozbek food in Seoul and I must say we really enjoyed and ate a lot :) Here are some photos of what we enjoyed ^^


This cake was so delicious


Black tea :)


There is minced meat and onion inside
Samsa is very similar to borek in Turkey


What i miss a lot here, real bread!
This is called shashlik, lamb kebab
                           









After eating we were just strolling around and came across a cute small shop which sells these decorative stuff :)









I feel like eating and having fun like this everyday.. but i have to go back to study tomorrow. aigoo

No comments:

Post a Comment